Sunday 28 January 2007

"Bona sera", "God kväll", "Guten Abend" and "Good evening"

As promised yesterday I just had a major channel update released. The new channels are from Italy, Sweden, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States, namely we have 30 more channels inside the collection. All channels are, just as you expect it, tested and fully working in XBMC. Sometimes during testing I had so much fun watching these new channels (some of the Italian ones had full lenght blockbuster movies showing... WOW, even if I didn't understand a word :) ) that I had to be forcely drawn off my XBOX so that I would be able to snoop for more streams on the net... :)

So see for yourself and enjoy watching the streams from xbmc-strm-collection!

akaigotchi

PS: There is a real jewel in this update! It is Hardly But Ordinary ;)

PPS: New channels seldomly knock on my door and say "Hi, I want to be added to the collection!" So if you fall over anything that is not in the collection let me know about it. Thx!

PPPS: Still looking for team members! So if you want to part of this just PM me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The "Hardly But Ordinary" channel appears to be a shopping channel when I view it. Am I just looking at the wrong time of day (I've tried at 20:00 & 06:30 UK time so far)?

akaigotchi said...

Seems like there is multiple content on that channel or that they went to ShopNBC. When I posted it there was Star Wars Episode III on, and before I was able to watch Big Momma's House 2 in full length. I will check and correct the name tag :)

akaigotchi said...

I have fixed this in the actual SVN release (#21). Thank you for reporting!